Breathtaking Santorini – sunset catamaran cruise
This sunset cruise is suitable for anyone who wants to explore the island and experience the unique sunset view on the boat.
Starting from the point of your choice at at around 17.30 am with our air-conditioned luxury mini buses, we head to Vlychada.
The cruise starts at 18.00 am from Vlychada marina and continues to some really interesting beaches and Santorini’s spots.
To begin with, after embarking, our experienced captain will lead you to the first stop of the well-known Red Beach for a refreshing swim.
We continue with a pleasant sail along the White Beach, the Black Mountain and the big Light House on your right, south of the Caldera. You will explore the unmanned volcanic beaches where the spectacular colors will amaze you or you can just sunbath on the deck.
Our next stop is the Hot Springs, with the thermal sulfurous waters, where you can let yourself indulge in the natural-warm and soothing sea.
Our final stop is at the Volcano, where you will experience a unique phenomenon. We suggest a lot photos to take in order to get the right spot at your vacation to Santorini album.
- Complimentary pickup and return with our air-conditioned minibuses.
- Island map with information about Santorini
- Open bar with greek wine, beer, and refreshments (Santorinian Wine, Ouzo, Soft Drinks, Juice and Water)
- During the cruise there will be available to you traditional Greek mezedes and BBQ prepared on board (pork chops, chicken fillet, Greek salad, shrimps, pasta, tzatziki, bread, traditional sweets, fresh fruits).* Vegetarian meal available on request.
- Swimming & snorkeling gear (to be returned to the crew)
- Jacket (to be returned to the crew)
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Free wi-fi access
- Red, White beach & Black mountain for photo shooting and swimming
- Volcano & Hot Springs for swimming
From Our Gallery
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.